Sunday 1 December 2013

I Remember You Little


Image Courtesy: Google

As far as I remember, you were innocent
I told you, no?
Many times I guess
Until I said you only used to be so

As far as I remember, you were childish
Stubborn and demanding things such
I surrendered to forced compromises
Until I said this is too much

As far as I remember, you were honest
Confessed to not repeat at any stake
I believed because you kept promises
Until you committed another mistake

As far as I remember, you were caring
My shade my support
And when I was in trouble
You shouted, scolded and left me alone

As far as I remember, you were strong
So I depended like bleak
Did what you decided
Until I took a stand that made you weak

As far as I remember, you were good
You were not wrong, 'we' were
Its hard to recollect 'why?'
So I think not much of you I remember.

2 comments:

  1. serene, touching and beautiful! Brilliant work, and I'm really serious about it! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Harsh. Glad to hear that. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-44439233-2