Saturday 7 December 2013

Neither Love Nor Hate

My heartless soul, staring your tears
Washing away hopes, strengthening your fears
If it's comfort you want, don't look at me with pleas
I can pretend so well, that I can't hear
and I am yet to decide to be
....Calm or Fierce....

Don't look at me with those expecting eyes
In between still lies a thousand denies
Later blame me and regret, if you hear my reply
Spare my honesty and better keep quite
am yet to decide, to
....Laugh or Cry....

Slap me and go away
For a change don't beg today
Its too late, you don't have a say
For once and for all, every night and every day
The change in me is imprinted, with it I
....Flourish and Decay....

I have already 'listened' and 'seen'
All your apt reasons and desperate means
Its time you listen and see
It's not working as I am no more ME
My soul is wrecked
....neither Trapped nor Free....

Heart beats out of duty
Desires and feelings are scanty
However hard you may try to hit me
I am a stone carved out empty
Your tears mean nothing, be it
....One or Many....

None is your mistake as none was mine
I have suffered so now its your time
I know it's not fair, but its alright
'I don't care' is
....neither the Truth nor Lie....

I could have cared for you, saved you, kept you all mine
In my arms could have wrapped you, made you feel divine
But I will do none, to not let you know, I
....neither Live nor Die....

.....................................


Watching you go away, if never better late
 As I did my best to irritate and frustrate
....my Plan your Fate....

Already feeling alone, you're just a few steps away
Sorrow seeping in slowly, still loud I say
....my Pleasure your Pain....

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-44439233-2