Thursday 21 November 2013

Things I Don't Like


1. People saying "aur batao" on phone. It makes me forget everything, including my name.

2. Infinity.

3. People who stare and stare and stare. They leave me no doubts that I was dropped by a UFO.

4. My ankles. They make cracking sounds when I am tip-toeing.

5. Winged insects. You can never predict where they will be the very next second.

6. Hot summers and chilled winters. I am cold-blooded. I melt and freeze with the temperatures.

7. Sleeping. I have had enough of it. Enough for the next 999 years.

8. My study table.

9. Cleaning my study table.

10. Chewing food. I want to become a snake when I grow up.

5 comments:

  1. Everything except 10 is acceptable in your dislike list!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snake banke khaake pad jaoge ek kone mein.....hil dul nahi paoge :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-44439233-2