Saturday 2 November 2013

I am developing magical powers.


  1. Lately, I am magically waking up before 9 am.
  2. I can talk to anything. I do talk to anything.
  3. I hear my name when no one says it.
  4. My mere presence scares away the squirrels.
  5. Whatever unfortunate things I say, occur.
  6. When I am asleep, I feel myself- stand, walk and drink water, when I actually don't move an inch.
  7. I make important things disappear when I keep them safe at some place. Neither the place nor the thing is found ever again.
  8. I somehow disguise myself accidentally as I look different each day.
  9. I have got superpowers to tolerate extreme degree boredom torture.
  10. I can resurrect, for every time I had a laughing fit, I died.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-44439233-2