Wednesday 26 March 2014

Minuscule! Videos Which Took My Life.

One fateful day, which happens to be day before yesterday, I came across some insect videos which changed my life wasted my day. An animated video was playing on Sonic Nickelodeon. It was like for some 4 minutes. I liked it but there was no name with which to identify what were those videos. Since morning I was watching all the crap on this channel, waiting for the videos. Finally it came and for a nano-second the name of the creator was shown and I forgot to notice it. Again left with no names, no clue and again waited an hour. When it came finally I could see only four letters of it and it was gone. It is a painful story how I finally got the full name and tadaaa....I have been watching these videos back to back on the Internet. It's named Minuscule. I like how the real backgrounds and animations are mixed in the videos.

My head is aching and there is a limit to which I can stare the computer screen after which I start feeling like I need to vomit. That's how I am feeling right now. Can't type anymore.......including the links below.......God! Save me......I feel like I am dying......Am I dead already!.....I see heaven......I am still typing......why does the spider look so funny in the videos?.......Why don't I study for God's sake!!!!!!!!.......I am a terrible terrible person.......Is it morning or evening?.......nothing makes sense in the world.........










P.S: If this feels stupid to you, I apologize for wasting your time. To compensate for that, watch Phineas and Ferb. If you don't like cartoons or animations, take a deep breath and forget all that happened here.

6 comments:

  1. Those videos up there and Phineas and Ferb :D :D I love 'em both! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sad for the spidey in the first video :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. But at the same time I was laughing at it. :P

      Delete
  3. These videos remind of a bug's life, but probably a creepier and funnier version of it because it involves insects. And insects have always given me goosebumps! But I can see why you are smitten by these videos.... I mean just look at these cute beasts and the powerful sound effects. Haha, even I've been watching cartoons and baby channels lately, simply because these characters are ohsocute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too don't like insects that can fly and sit on my face anytime. But see how cute they can be made to look in these videos. :) Thank you for reading...err...watching. Your comments lighten me up, just like your posts. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-44439233-2