Saturday 8 June 2013

Just A Few Wishes

One big bro..who fights like pro..
One big cake..to eat without break..
One small puppy..will make me happy..
One small magic wand..bring them on..


Two sharp teeth..and vampire I would be..
Two sharp horns..can be my crowns..
Two soft wings..in air I will swing..
Two soft parts..angel and devil hearts..


Three great wins..hatrick of dreams..
Three great throwns..the center one I own..
Three little chipmunks..who dance sing and hum..
Three little claps..my motivation saps..


Four different directions..all leading to heavens..
Four different seasons..snowfall without reasons..
Four small piggy banks..for future fun family and friends..
Four small frame corners..showing me in different honors..


Five grand air command..i will be their part..
Five grand star rating..for my own animation making..
Five best friends..never to have a husband..
Five coloured rings..my Olympic wins..


Fantasy stream..of countless dreams..
With all of these..my eyes gleam..
Crazy and freak..it may all seem..
Adding one last..to be a good human being..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-44439233-2